Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]HOLY SPAM BATMAN!

but since i like the song, i will finish the song so this can be closed:

On and on, reckless abandon
Seomething's wrong
This is gonna shock them
Nothing to hold on to
We'll use this song
To lead you on

I learned a lot today
not sure if I'll get laid and
Not sure if I'll fail or pass
Kissed every girl in class
Everybody would waste it all
To have a summer they could call
A memory that's full of fun
****ed up when it's all done

On and on, reckless abandon
Seomething's wrong
This is gonna shock them
Nothing to hold on to
We'll use this song
To lead you on
And break the truth with more bad news.
We left a scar size extra large

Sip a drink of the alcohol
End up kneeling in bathroom stalls
Eyes are red and my movements slow
Too high, got vertigo

He took a **** in the bathroom tub
And fed the dog the brownie drugs
Tried hard not to get caught
He ****ed a chick in a parking lot

On and on, reckless abandon
Seomething's wrong
This is gonna shock them
Nothing to hold on to
We'll use this song
To lead you on
And break the truth with more bad news.
We left a scar size extra large

Break a window and bust a wall
Making fun of your friend's mom
Turn the music up way too loud
Charge the pizza to the house

Everybody would waste it all

To have a summer that they could call
Memory that's full of fun
****ed up when it's all done

On and on, reckless abandon
Seomething's wrong
This is gonna shock them
Nothing to hold on to
We'll use this song
To lead you on
And break the truth with more bad news.
We left a scar size extra large[/b][/color]
Posted
Snap, that was quick. Oh well. It is a good song. Thanks for finishing it. BTW, I'm not spamming. It's something I do normally in ANOTHER forum I'm in. check out [url]http://www.silverassassins.com.[/url] It's a cool forum based in the Netherlands.
Posted
[color=red][b]It is spamming, read the rules. I have been aroud long enough to know. And you are not allowed to advertise other forums in your post, but you are welcome to in your sig.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]What a nice pleasant attitude you have there. I am just telling you so you don't do it again. Jesus, don't go all spastic on me. And just because your other forum allows you to advertise doesn't mean that you have a right to violate the "no advertising in posts" rule here.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...