OtakuBoards

Soundtracks

Circ

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]Starfox, was that any good? I like the clips i heard. i might give it a shot. [/B][/QUOTE]

It depends how much you like Starfox music. I loved it, personally, even though I was SO annoyed that they didn't include the closing credits on it. It's good music. 42 tracks (and about 11 of them are more or less the same one but edited down- the little bit of opening music to the levels). It's got all the planet themes, Starwolf's attack theme, Katt and Bill's (both less that 20 second long) themes, and the multiplayer music. Plus a bit more- The training and menu music. I got the German version- it's pretty hard to read the CD cover. Not that I expect the Japanese version to be any easier to work out...

Spiderman, eh? I liked Chad Kruger's 'Hero', but most of the others I hadn't heard. And I didn't like the fact that there wasn't much Danny Elfman stuff. But is it good all the same?

• 3 weeks later...
I've got some. Usually toss one in while I'm cooking. Ya get tired of commercials every 10 minutes, or the DJ keeps yapping while a song plays. Let's see.;)

Resevoir Dogs - "Stuck In The Middle With You"
Pulp Fiction
The Big Chill
Heavy Metal - "Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride)"
High Infidelity
Chef Aid: The South Park Album - Extreme Version
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
City of Angels (wife)
My Best Friend's Wedding (wife)
Titanic (wife & daughter)
Forrest Gump
Jesus Christ Superstar
Hair
Grease (WIFE) - I leave the house on this one
Woodstock - mine, mine, mine...don't touch!:demon:

That's about half of what we've got. I like 'em. Toss one in the cd player and hit 'random'. So what if their commercialized and put out for the consumer. Sometimes you get one with a song that makes you say, "I haven't heard that one for quite a while.":therock:

:freak:I'm thinking of buying two soundtracks, [i]Spiderman[/i], and [i]Star Wars[/i]. I wanna buy the [i]Spiderman[/i] soundtrack because I wanna hear the Macy Gray song(in full length) and the Aerosmith version of the original [i]Spiderman[/i] theme. And I want to get the [i]Star Wars[/i] soundtrack because I just love John Williams' scores!:D

Meh. I like 'Time Warp'. That's always good for a laugh.

John Williams does amazing scores. Which reminds me: Chamber of Secrets out now! Must buy... Must buy... *Turns into 'Solo, Soundtrack Hunter' and begins looking for it with a spear*

Also, Die Another Day [I]is[/I] by David Arnold (and... urgh... Madonna). Have to get that, too.