Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ..I hate it when your browser stops working, like it is for me right now. Pages are taking about 10 minutes to load, and you're getting serious lag in chatrooms and stuff. Dammit. :mad: :mad: How can I raise my post count if I can't post!!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Gee, and i thought i was the only one with a REALLY slow computer now.....[/COLOR] :mad: :(
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I just came back from restarting my computer, my internet should be faster now
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 That should usually fix things...I just waited until the server cleared up.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Must be a server lag then. Not our fault... :D
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Mt comp never screws up! Though it somtimes lags when i'm on the net for more than 3 hours.[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 oh this sucks, everything has gotten slower, my posting is going real slow now
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Looks like it's going to be a busy day for the server...
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I hate it when my computer boots me off the net!
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I hate it when my computer boots me off the net! [/B][/QUOTE] Arggh, Don't we all? It sucks!! Especially if ur downloading something big, and it's almost finished!!
MysticNiGht Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Your computer boots? My computer boots me every few seconds. It's probably nothing wrong with your computer. Pentium 4's are unstable I hate them!!
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I hate it when my computer boots me off the net! [/B][/QUOTE] haha I hate that alot
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticNiGht [/i] [B]Your computer boots? My computer boots me every few seconds. It's probably nothing wrong with your computer. Pentium 4's are unstable I hate them!! [/B][/QUOTE] At least you don't have a Mac...
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] haha I hate that alot [/B][/QUOTE] And it always seems to happen on AIM.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Its the server....just to put it plain and simple..
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well...if a comp reboots for no reason...its probably overheated/reaching high tempratures.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] At least you don't have a Mac... [/B][/QUOTE] I use Windows 98 on my Compaq comp.
MysticNiGht Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 An Imac? They look nice but i've never used an apple computer. Dell's the best!
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Its the server....just to put it plain and simple.. [/B][/QUOTE] Im getting a new server then because Compuserve sucks!
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B] Im getting a new server then because Compuserve sucks! [/B][/QUOTE] I think earthlink is a pretty good server to choose...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now