Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
..I hate it when your browser stops working, like it is for me right now. Pages are taking about 10 minutes to load, and you're getting serious lag in chatrooms and stuff. Dammit. :mad: :mad:
How can I raise my post count if I can't post!!
Guest firemac
Posted
I just came back from restarting my computer, my internet should be faster now
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Mt comp never screws up! Though it somtimes lags when i'm on the net for more than 3 hours.[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
oh this sucks, everything has gotten slower, my posting is going real slow now
Posted
I hate it when my computer boots me off the net!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I hate it when my computer boots me off the net! [/B][/QUOTE]

Arggh, Don't we all? It sucks!! Especially if ur downloading something big, and it's almost finished!!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I hate it when my computer boots me off the net! [/B][/QUOTE]
haha I hate that alot
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticNiGht [/i]
[B]Your computer boots? My computer boots me every few seconds. It's probably nothing wrong with your computer. Pentium 4's are unstable I hate them!! [/B][/QUOTE]

At least you don't have a Mac...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
haha I hate that alot [/B][/QUOTE]

And it always seems to happen on AIM.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Its the server....just to put it plain and simple..
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

At least you don't have a Mac... [/B][/QUOTE]
I use Windows 98 on my Compaq comp.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Its the server....just to put it plain and simple.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Im getting a new server then because Compuserve sucks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...