Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sure why not? But I mean I halft to ask my dad first because he is getting ticked too!
Posted
Yeah but they are boath way too slow.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticNiGht [/i]
[B]UMm is the server the company that supplies the internet connection? I'm sorry! Im slow.. Like msn or aol? are those servers? [/B][/QUOTE]


Technically, they are servers to everyone who uses their service.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
They call it PacBell DSL...which is what I have...




-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac
Posted
liek I said my comp is a Compaq and they are pretty cool
Posted
[COLOR=blue]my 'puter has never booted me off the net[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Mine never does. Its called PacBellDSL and a Compaq presario.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...