Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Sure why not? But I mean I halft to ask my dad first because he is getting ticked too!
MysticNiGht Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 UMm is the server the company that supplies the internet connection? I'm sorry! Im slow.. Like msn or aol? are those servers?
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticNiGht [/i] [B]UMm is the server the company that supplies the internet connection? I'm sorry! Im slow.. Like msn or aol? are those servers? [/B][/QUOTE] Technically, they are servers to everyone who uses their service.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 They call it PacBell DSL...which is what I have... ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 liek I said my comp is a Compaq and they are pretty cool
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]my 'puter has never booted me off the net[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Mine never does. Its called PacBellDSL and a Compaq presario.
Sara Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i] [B]Mine isn't slow. :p :D [/B][/QUOTE] Neither is mine..at least, not now....
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Unforunatly, me and the internet are not always 'friends'...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now