Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay i would like to apologize for blowing up its just that i get really mad if i have to repeat myself over and over. Sorry about that.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Wow.....flame flame flame.......

Altron,manage your anger for gawd sakes.You don't flame them because they're newbies.Don't just cuss them out.Because they won't stop.

Pojo gets almost 100% of its infomation from other sites.Their OWN information,100% pure crapness.

Yami won't betray Yugi......if he's evil why would he locked up te shadow games hmmm????It wouldn't be a couincidence(sp).If he's evil then he wouldn't lock up the shadow games.If you beleive in that info then your pure crap ok???Blam that piece of ****.


P.S. I think we're done now and close this topic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Man, who the heck do you think you are? You don't order me around or tell me to do anything of that sort. You tell me not to cuss and you just turn right around and do it yourself. Don't tell me how to do anything, because you're nothing but a hypocrite.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Man, who the heck do you think you are? You don't order me around or tell me to do anything of that sort. You tell me not to cuss and you just turn right around and do it yourself. Don't tell me how to do anything, because you're nothing but a hypocrite. [/B][/QUOTE]

So true, its like saying don't kill to someone, and then murder him! if you tell people not to cus, and do it yourself, what kind of person are you? :mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ya)\/(I-YuGI [/i]
[B]LEAVE the FLAMES out!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not flaming. Flaming is like: YOU **** HES NOT GOING TO TURN ON YUGI YOU ****ER! YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU COULD NOT EVEN SEE THAT! YOU ARE SO G** YOU ****!
Posted
Okay please everyone calm down.. I don't like it when people fight. Please don't fight.. I apologize for my outburst, it was just that i got sick of repeating myself. So can we please stop fighting??
Posted
I just wish this topic would be closed...........


The point is already set...Yami is not Turning back on yugi period

So.....this topic is no use....exept if you want to unleash your anger here....then do it....I don't care......because.....I'm...not...responsible.......for....the....whole........arguement......so.........stop.........and...let...this...topic...die....
Posted
whoa calm down people this is turning into a WAR (dont get me wrong i like war) but this is really jacked just lets leave this topic at Yami isnt turning his back on Yugi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...