Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I was just looking in the Sony forms whe I saw how [B]big[/B] the Kingdom Hearts thread was. Thinking about, I comtemplated whether it would go in the Final Fantasy forum or not. I came to the conclusion no, because Final Fantasy characters are just appearing in the game. But, still. I just think you should expand the Final Fantasy forum into a Squarsoft forum, it makes more sense in my opinion.[/size]
Posted
Hmm... That's only one more Square game though. No one here really talks about Chrono Cross/Trigger, Front mission 3, Threads of Fate, SaGa Frontier, Einhander, Secret of Mana/Evermore, Ergheiz OR Vagrant Story... which are all Square games as well. I can't see it happening haha. Of course, it's not up to me... :).

And on top of that, the PSX forum would be near dead without that thread heh.
Posted
[b]I think it has it's own forum because the Final Fantasy series is it's own massive franchise, that has spawned 11 games so far. But, this is only my opinion :D[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...