Na'dou Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 (edited) I was wondering on something...I use to be the annoying J---' T----on the boards...yeah, I didn't make an impression, but I didn't get banned, so why can't I get in through my other account? It keeps poping up this window that says: You do not have permission to view this page...I was cut off for a long time...anyway, why did this happen? Did I do something wrong? I need info... Edited July 15 by Na'dou
James Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 [color=royalblue]I have no idea. However, we don't allow members at OB to have more than one account. Part of the reason is because it creates confusion (with different names and such)...and also because it leaves us with a lot of inactive members (I recently deleted our inactive members...there were about 700 accounts not being used). [/color]
Na'dou Posted October 20, 2002 Author Posted October 20, 2002 (edited) Well, you can ban the J--- T--- account, I won't beusing it anymore...just wish I could keep those 52 post under my name... Edited July 15 by Na'dou
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now