Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]

What does everyone think of this movie coming out? I have to admit the first one was very funny and I enjoyed it alot. This newer one coming out seems funny, but I am not sure. The whole deal with him having to get married and all. I dunno.[/size]
Posted
i dunno. it seems kinda sketchy.

i saw the first one about a kajillion times on ABC, it was pretty funny. im not going to se eit, maybe ill watch itwhenevr ABC feels like showing it..^_^
Posted
[size=1]

Well I got the first one of video whenever it came out on video from my aunt or something because I liked it. This next one doesn't seem that funny though. I may not go see it, but I may just because.[/size]
Posted
I think the plot looks a little too loose. A couple years after becoming Santa Claus, he figures out that he has to get married. From what I can see in the commericals, it looks like he changes sizes, hair colors, and amounts of facial hair at random.

I'll probably watch it when it shows on TV in about a year or two.
Posted
You can't expect much plot from this movie. I mean, the first was about him basically accidently killing Santa Claus and taking over his job lol.

I have no plans to see this movie... Tim Allen has had one good film role in his life, and that was in the Toy Story movies. He didn't even play himself, which was a definite plus. I'd watch it if it was on cable or something though.

I am getting rather annoyed that Disney/Touchstone/whatever releases a sequel to every damn thing they put out that does remotely well. It's not so bad for live action movies like this one, but they are destroying their animated films doing this. I guess that is off topic though.
Posted
[font=chiller]

I will have to agree with you, Semjaza Azazel. That is what I thought was going to happen with this sequel. Now movies that are based on a series of books, that is understandable. I mean if they didn't make the second book of the Harry Potter series it just wouldn't fit for some reason. But other than that, sequels just ruin the movies to me. That is just how I feel like.[/font]
Posted
I always watch the 1st ibe around christmas/ thanksgiving time on abc... And I always love it, but idk about the new one it just doesnt seem...Idk Ill prolly see it jsut for the hell of it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...