Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Gene's faced kinda looked a little odd the second half of the series? Did they have a switch in the drawer or what? Lataz

-OD
Guest Imsirion
Posted
hmmm..... I cant really think of him looking diffrent,do you have pics to compair?
Posted
The one I mainly remember is the one right before Gene is about to use the grappler arms, just before he moves that thing to his eye. It looked really weird to me. Still looking for pics... hopefully I'll get some after I finish my HmWk... Lataz

-OD
Posted
Well here is a picture of him in the first episode: [img]http://www.theotaku.com/outlawstar/pictures/episode01/image_004.jpg[/img]
Here is the one OutlawDragon was talking about: [img]http://www.dreamwater.org/animelunacy/Matches/Outlaw/gene.jpg[/img]
So you be the judge, I say OD is right.

-D.S.

Edit: The 2nd one didn't work, just go to this url.

[url]http://www.dreamwater.org/animelunacy/Matches/Outlaw/gene.jpg[/url]

2nd Edit: That won't work either.....I'll just find it on another URL
Please Work!
[img]http://theoutlawstar1.homestead.com/files/gene_4_grapler_arms.jpg[/img]

Woohoo! It works.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]Yeah that's it... Here's another pic of him...
Compare to my ava,
<------------ Lataz

-OD [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=firebrick]Holy Spit! He looks very strange in that picture. What episode is that from? Anyway, I noticed just a bit of it, but not really. I never thought he looked [b]that[/b] freaky. :p[/size][/color]
Posted
Yeah, I see what you mean now. The second one looks more like a female or Japanese with those eyes. o_O

I don't know, they may have been done by the same artist; I mean, in some cases it just may be the shading, like when that thing is pointed to his eye. The artist may have merely been trying to convey him in that cirtain space, and it looked different. I can't tell you how different my pictures that I've drawn are from each other.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]Well its not just the lashes. sometimes his coloring looks yellowy. Other times a nice peach or tannish. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, skin tone difference could just be due to the surrounding light of the area. But when I saw it I notice that his face was longer, more streched vertically, and his chin seemed a little pointer. Lataz

-OD
Posted
It's nothing to have a Turkey over. It looked like the artist jumped back and forth with the style. It didnt show that much in the actual show because it was always do dang dark, that only really appears in stills for the anime.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pepper [/i]
[B]It's nothing to have a Turkey over. It looked like the artist jumped back and forth with the style. It didnt show that much in the actual show because it was always do dang dark, that only really appears in stills for the anime. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's true, I didn't think of that. I only noticed it for a few eps so he must have gotten negative comments about it. I guess you just get used to seeing something and change just looks bad...Lataz

-OD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pepper [/i]
[B]It's nothing to have a Turkey over. It looked like the artist jumped back and forth with the style. It didnt show that much in the actual show because it was always do dang dark, that only really appears in stills for the anime. [/B][/QUOTE]

as in dragonballz the outlaw star people probably have different animators for different events, best for important, middle for reg,worst for distance shots

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...