Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been gone a little while and I'm happy that one of the members told me the situation about the avatars...but I was wondering when you were hoping to get the avatars back...I liked the selections that you had available and I can't wait to see if you are bringing any new ones and board!!!!
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
I dont know if James or Shift are bringing back the avatars, since custom ones are now standard, however I would be happy to make one of whatever you want.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest boogeta
Posted
I wanted to see the old avatars to :bawl:
Posted
[size=1]Frankly, most of y'all wouldn't like them. As I remember, they were all 50x50. And precious few people I've seen lately deign to have a 50x50 avatar.

If you want an avatar and can't make one yourself, go to the request forum. That's what it's there for.[/size]
Posted
Well, I don't know if they will load, but I saved the avatars...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/sia1912/avatars.html[/url]

Like I said, I don't know if they will all load... so don't blame me if they don't... But if you want an avatar like mine, I can make you one... just tell me what colors you want and I will get it made in different designs...
Posted
[color=darkred]Yes, its true. Custom avitars are pretty much all you can have. Nobody but James and Shift know whether or not the avitars are coming back (and even then, they may not know), so I suggest asking for an Avi.[/color]
Posted
Does anyone know who that wolf-guy is underneath Darth Vader? It's been bothering me ever since I first joined.

I think sticking to custom avatars is best. Then you can design your own unique one. It's more personal that way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...