RagnarokZ Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 This is the third Forum i place this request. 1.If anybody out there have a nice pic of the Battleship Libra WITHOUT any MS on it PLZ send it to me. 2.A nice pic of Barge WITHOUT any MS. 3.Any pic with a Spaceship and no MS. This is a priorty list. Please help. RagnarokZ Keeper of the letter Z
Domon Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Go to [url]www.mahq.net[/url] click on the mecha icon and click on the gundam icon and then click on whichever gundam series these ships are on and you should get a decent sized picture of the ship. I hope this works for you.
RagnarokZ Posted October 23, 2002 Author Posted October 23, 2002 Thank you for your assistance .I'm very happy. I found what i was looking for.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now