Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure if this is in the rules or not, but resently I was asked what I beleived in, like, whether I belived in god, or something else, and I said I was'nt sure. My point in all this is that Im asking whether or not we are allowed to post questions like that. "What religion do you belive in?", that sort of thing.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Sometimes, but not usually. They usually lead to religious debates and form into political debates and people start arguing.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Well, let me make it very clear.

I don't mind if people talk about religion.

But think about what you're asking. "What religion do you believe in?".

First and foremost, we've had countless threads like that. If you want to know what people's religions are, I recommend going back through Otaku Lounge (or doing a search) and finding relevant threads.

Secondly, simply questioning people as to what they believe in...not only has it been done a million times, but I don't know if it's a very valid discussion to have. Most people will just say what they believe in and leave it at that...it's almost like one of those plain favourites threads.

So I don't recommend making a new topic.

I recommend searching and going back through the previous threads to find what you are looking for.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...