vegeta rocker Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Bald Guys, big scary bald guys. What is up with the baldness? Does anyone else notice? :nervous: Disturbed,Staind,Cold,Taproot(before),Vin diesel...........too many!!!!!First it was spikes now nothing.
Omar Harris Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Hey, bald is beautiful. lol I should know. I used to be bald, and sexy as hell. lol Just kidding about that. I guess the Michael Jordon look is catching on a few years later than expected.
Solo Tremaine Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 On the right people, it can look good. I've always liked Patrick Stewart, but I've never liked Vin Diesel. I'd never want to be bald, particularly. And shadow- :therock:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Hey! Gunn on Angel is bald and he looks GOOD! Bald isn't bad, but then again, shaving your head must be a real pain. As I have no intention of shaving my head (I'm a girl. Shaving my head would be insane.) I really shouldn't have any say on the matter. ^^;; ~!*Sere*!~
vegeta rocker Posted October 23, 2002 Author Posted October 23, 2002 I can't imagine Patrick Stewart with hair. I saw a very old movie he was in called Lifeforce and he was still bald!
Omar Harris Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i] [B]And shadow- :therock: [/B][/QUOTE] Aww, we can't be serious all the time you know. Anyway, being serious now, not everyone looks good bald, as someone else stated. There are some people who just can't appear with hair, no matter how you envision them (Vin Diesel, Patrick Stewart, etc.) It seems the bald look has either turned into the new "mohawk" or the look of today's "sex symbols" (Diesel).
Manic Webb Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Looking good while bald is all dependant on the shape of your head. If you have an apple-shaped head, don't go bald. Never. Ever! It'll look just weird. With the right shaped head, anyone can look decent bald. Oh, and your ears can't be as big as Will Smith's or Dumbo's (which ever of the two has the smaller ears)
wrist cutter Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 Being bald makes you look tough apparently. Which is what rock music is all about of course, being tough and manly and aggressive.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now