gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Hello Everyone out there in the otaku world... After like 2 weeks away from my computer i am back and feeling better than ever. 1.I got a new job{hence the reason i have been away} 2.my life is looking like it might work out 3.it appears that the people i consider my friends are still here so that being said its good to see everyone
Guest firemac Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]Hello Everyone out there in the otaku world... After like 2 weeks away from my computer i am back and feeling better than ever. 1.I got a new job{hence the reason i have been away} 2.my life is looking like it might work out 3.it appears that the people i consider my friends are still here so that being said its good to see everyone [/B][/QUOTE] sup man, I am still here, and how's your life
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 You were one of the friends i was talking about... My life well its pretty d*** good i'm making more money now my relationship is really looking up and everything is just groovy... Question?/?Arn't you back in school yet. Also i havn't updated my site in oh 2 weeks so when i do{2 3 days max}your on it.
Guest firemac Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]You were one of the friends i was talking about... My life well its pretty d*** good i'm making more money now my relationship is really looking up and everything is just groovy... Question?/?Arn't you back in school yet. Also i havn't updated my site in oh 2 weeks so when i do{2 3 days max}your on it. [/B][/QUOTE] ok, anyways, no, I'm not in school yet, on Sept 4th I'll be in school, oh I haven't update my website in a bit as well, that's not like me, oh well
BabyGirl Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=deeppink]Woo hoo! Welcome back gundamcat...I was wondering where you disappeared to![/color]
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 WOo i wasn't expecting everyone to say hi {firemac and babygirl were kind of expected though} SO HI everyone it good to be back and to reply to a quetion of my new job i am an employed at nethelp an internet tech support organization
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now