Desiivy Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 I was watching DBZ today and saw a preview CN is showing on this Friday or next ? The garlic JR, saga strait threw can someone tell me which Friday, did anyone else see the preview I saw? I want to watch it and record it and add it to my collection... Thanks,
Jeebs Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 Last Friday they showed part of the Garlic Jr. saga. So they'll probably have it this Friday too.
Desiivy Posted October 25, 2002 Author Posted October 25, 2002 :crying: :crying: WHAT???? You mean I already missed half of it!!!!!!!! :crying: :cussing: THanks,
zidane11 Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 It just went off a little while ago where I live. They showed part of it last friday and more of it this friday but they still haven't finished it. Today is the 25 when I posted this. Just watch CN on next Friday if you want to see it. It should start at 4:00.
Guest Imsirion Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 I've seen it a couple times before, I like it a lot. I heard before (I think T. Nerve said it, long time ago) that it wasn't part of the manga but added in when the anime was made. Can anyone confirm that, its hard to remember.
Devon Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 i think your right. it was relesed 2 years after the saga was made i herd. but not for sure. but i hate that saga. its just flat out ....... dumb. but that was uncalled for so ill shut my trap.
Guest AnimeGurl Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 yeah,the garlic junior saga is every friday starting at 4:00 or 4:30. It's kinda scary thought,u know when the bite each other and become one of those villains.
Jinzouningen17 Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 You mean WAS every Friday. Now on Friday's, they'll be doin like they do the rest of the week(4:00 and 4:30 will be yesterdays episodes of DB and DBZ and at 6:00 and 6:30 will be brand new episodes of DB and DBZ.). It says it on the Schedule on cartoonnetwork.com ;)
Acid Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i] [B]You mean WAS every Friday. Now on Friday's, they'll be doin like they do the rest of the week(4:00 and 4:30 will be yesterdays episodes of DB and DBZ and at 6:00 and 6:30 will be brand new episodes of DB and DBZ.). It says it on the Schedule on cartoonnetwork.com ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Good, I was getting sick of all that crap they played on friday. Blach! :toothy:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now