Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok. I've noticed that when I look in my profile, it says that I joined 9-19-2001, which would have me joining after the Sept. 11th attacks, but I seem to remember joining in 2000. Is this just a flub with the system, or am I losing my memory? Help would be helpful.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]Ok. I've noticed that when I look in my profile, it says that I joined 9-19-2001, which would have me joining after the Sept. 11th attacks, but I seem to remember joining in 2000. Is this just a flub with the system, or am I losing my memory? Help would be helpful. [/B][/QUOTE]

Probably something with your memory.. The site went down in august 2001, then came back up at some point... actualy, it came back up in August, and went down... before that...

Anyway.. the short version is we all had to re-register in August 2001 (I didn't come back til december), so that's why even James's profile says he registered in 2001...
Posted
Flub... I dont think it matters much anyway.. your here.. postcount is still ok...date of ..bleh.. i guess some people actually care bout that.. hehe. well its a flubby blubby :) Happens all the time with dynamic sites.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...