Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 to the people who have seen rush hour 2 im goona sk u a question if ya can answer it plz do so. my question is do any of ya know which artist or what is the name of the song the play in the radio wen lee(jackie chan)is driving alone "sad" thinking that hes buddy is dead?( if u know of which song im talking bout plz PM me or tell me here plz.)
Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted October 26, 2002 Author Posted October 26, 2002 really lol never knew that my friends and i were arguing loli didnt regonize hes voice well thx neway
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Sorry I can't remember, I should wip out my brothers RH2 dvd and watch it again.
Treble Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Hope I'm not to late or anything, but the title of the song is "[b]I'll be missing you[/b]" and as already mentioned up above the artists are Puff Daddy (Pi Diddy)and Faith Evans. Good song indeed.;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now