Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]Well, I was looking around some gaming sites when I came across this game. Has anyone heard anything about it, or if it is coming to America?[/size][/color]
Posted
It was stuck in a list of games everyone "thought" Nintendo would bring over here... That included stuff like Tomato Adventure, Magical Vacation and Fire Emblem. No news since then, who knows if it'll ever come here.

Custom Robo started off on the N64. I believe Marigul made it (whoever it was, it was an upstart small game studio Nintendo helped fund). The concept was that you built these robots and had them do things and battle. There were two, and neither came out here.

I'm hoping for the GBA version to make it here, but I'm not optimistic. Atlus has been trying to bring over weird games Nintendo didn't bring here itself (such as Cubivore, Tactics Ogre on GBA and Ogre Battle 64). I'm hoping they might pick up some of these games as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...