Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone seen MTV's new sketch comedy show called "Scratch & Burn"? It's a lot like MTV's old "Lyricist Lounge Show" in the sense that half of the sketches are incredibly stupid rap songs. Some of them make fun of different music videos and cliches. I like it and some of the songs are funny and catchy.

"Did you ever know a guy who banged your ex-girlfriend?
And made you wanna say 'don't bang my ex-girlfriend'
And then you wonder why he banged your ex-girlfriend.
So this is for the guys who banged my ex-girl..."

I doubt it'll be on the air for very long, though. MTV has a long history of sketch comedy shows that don't last more than one season (Lyricist Lounge Show, Jenny McCarthy Show, ect.)
Posted
It's one of those shows that seems like nobody watches it but you still like it. I'm just waiting for it to go off air but In the mean time I like to watch it every now and then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...