Baby Kiwi Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]Bob wanted me to ask why he got banned from the boards...Can anyone enlighten me so I can tell him why?[/COLOR] :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 first off, whos bob n second, why is he asking, he probably knew on what he did
Baby Kiwi Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]Bob is also known as I_Am_Me...if this helps anyone.[/COLOR] :cool:
James Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i] [B][COLOR=crimson]Bob wanted me to ask why he got banned from the boards...Can anyone enlighten me so I can tell him why?[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE] I can't believe he asked you to ask lol. I had recieved a number of complaints about his behaviour and language on our boards from various members and moderators. Subsequently, he was banned. People seem to forget that breaching the rules significantly enough equals a ban. In addition, he spoke to me on AIM and verbally abused me for it. That is [i]not[/i] the way to get yourself unbanned, folks. If he had a legitimate problem with it, he could have talked to me calmly. As a result, I think he should find some other boards to post at.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B] One question why do you act like a mod/admin all the time when you aint one? [/B][/QUOTE] its an old habit with my friends im ususally the boss
BabyGirl Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] I can't believe he asked you to ask lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Oh God, Kiwi, I can't believe you gave in! He asked me too, but I was like "um....no." You poor, poor girl. Oh wait, an IM just popped up, it is Bob saying "Kiwi was nice enough to ask for me." Good lord, grow up :rolleyes: [/color]
James Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Oh God, Kiwi, I can't believe you gave in! He asked me too, but I was like "um....no." You poor, poor girl. Oh wait, an IM just popped up, it is Bob saying "Kiwi was nice enough to ask for me." Good lord, grow up :rolleyes: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, some people when banned seem to cling onto the site like a fly on...er...nothing. :babble: But what can I say, some people learn their lessons too late.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B] Well its s stupid habit. Wasnt he the one who had all those BOB stories James? [/B][/QUOTE] wrong guy n what BOB stories???
BabyGirl Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Who the hell is that guy? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I_Am_Me ring a bell?[/color]
James Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Who the hell is that guy? [/B][/QUOTE] Yet another disgruntled former member, like Gendo and Thimoc. It's funny how people who are good posters...who have relevant things to say can actually end up totally turning around and becoming trouble makers. I'll never understand it.
Tien Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] Yet another disgruntled former member, like Gendo and Thimoc. It's funny how people who are good posters...who have relevant things to say can actually end up totally turning around and becoming trouble makers. I'll never understand it. [/B][/QUOTE] i was meaning to be rude, or doing spam, i just dont understand thats all, And i aint turning like Thimoc or Gendo.
James Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B] i was meaning to be rude, or doing spam, i just dont understand thats all, And i aint turning like Thimoc or Gendo. [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't mean that. I meant that Bob is another disgruntled member.
Tien Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] I didn't mean that. I meant that Bob is another disgruntled member. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh stupid me:cross: :blush: :o :eek:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now