Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know the lyrics to "Poem" by Taproot? I figured I'd get this into the open and I really want to know. All I can understand in the song is when he shouts "Break" during the chorus. Someone help me, please.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Go to yahoo, and search for the site A-Z lyrics. Most likely they will have them. Ive been there countless times, and theyve got list of bands from A-Z. SO they might have them there.
Posted
[color=red]From [url=http://www.azlyrics.com]A-Z Lyrics[/url]...

overbearing panic attack entrenching my veins
in an hour i'll be ok
i pray this pain will go away permanently someday
I'VE seen more than...
I should have to...
I'VE seen this on my own

this song is a,
poem to myself,
it helps me to live...
in case of fire,
BREAK the glass,
and move on into your own...

reoccurring drowning effect entrenching my brain,
i hope you'll be ok someday,
so i can say that you moved on in the right way...
WE'VE seen this and
WE'VE breathed this and
WE'VE lived this on our own...

this song is a,
poem to myself,
it helps me to live...
in case of fire,
BREAK the glass,
and move on into your own...
your own...

BREAK...

this song is a,
poem to myself,
it helps me to live...
in case of fire,
BREAK the glass,
and move on into your own...


--J.C.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...