Hinata Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink] If any of you ladies have seen some of the Gundam series and think Domon Kasshu is cute... Let me know!!! I kinda think it's outta Domon and Dou Maxwell( Gundam Wing series...[/COLOR][COLOR=darkblue] And fellas don't think I left you out...I personally like the looks of either Rain M. or Allenby....and Relina(Gundam Wing) [/COLOR] TO ALL PEOPLE...IF YOUR CHARACTER ISN"T UP THERE THEN WRITE IT IN AND TELL WHY!!!!!
Guest boogeta Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I like :love: allenby she is hot :blush:
Domon Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Uh i gotta say i like all three just because of their personality. Rain: Strong willed and tends to show off her tough side. Allenby: Allways kicking some serious @#@## and is super spunky and perky. Relina: She may not do much but when she does she does it speech wise which is always cool becuase she has a tendency to strike a nerve. Like when she went with Noin to a meeting at the Romafeller Foundation and Trieze had made a speech about the gundams about how they won't attack anymore and Relina grabbed the Microphone and told Treize that they were wrong and that the gundams would destroy them all.
PiccolosGirl Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I think that Argo Gelski :o (I kinda like Domon Kasshu) and Duo Maxwell are the cutest. Argo becaues he's like the mondo tough guy and tall, & Duo because he's cute and I like his hair, he's adventureous, funloving and really cool!
Marron347 Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I really like domon. he's really tough and a good fighter.and he's really cute too.i like how loyal he is to his friends.
Tigervx Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i] [B]I like :love: allenby she is hot :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] thats what i was going to say. Her personality ain't bad either :naughty:
Bremma Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I've always had a thing for Quatre. He's sweet caring, and mainly a pacifit that fight when needed. not to mention he got that cute blond hair! Also, Zechs is very hot! A little old for me, but still hot! Same with Trowa, 'cept he's too quiet, but ya gotta love the hair!
Hinata Posted November 5, 2002 Author Posted November 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i] [B]I've always had a thing for Quatre. He's sweet caring, and mainly a pacifit that fight when needed. not to mention he got that cute blond hair! Also, Zechs is very hot! A little old for me, but still hot! Same with Trowa, 'cept he's too quiet, but ya gotta love the hair! [/B][/QUOTE] Trowa's hair is cool...it kinda reminds me of George de Sand of Neo France( hope I got the name right)
Sui Generis Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 Oh it totally has to be Duo! [i]Someone whispers[/i] "Arn't you a guy?" [i]Coughs[/i] Oh right of course... Well I'd have to go with Relena. Just because she was the first anime girl I'd ever seen, plus I think her character is amazing. Although most people here seem to think not. [i]Remembers the countless debates he's had with people about Relena[/i]
Guest boogeta Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 I also lke that one coach lady for neo russia
Starlit_Neko Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 I swear she does something with that crop...*shudders* Well anyways, I'd have to go with Duo! :blush:
Recommended Posts