Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple] I know there isn't a specific forum for Manga but I wonder if adding one is possible...I just wanna be sure I can talk about Manga in the Anime Lounge before my thread get's closed down. But if it's cool to talk about Manga (in the appropriate spots)...then I'll be HAPPY!!! [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Yes, I'd say it's ok to talk about manga in an anime forum...I can't see why it would be closed down, or where else it could go...[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I see no problem in discussing manga in the anime forum. For one thing, a lot of manga ends up on video anyway...(ie: Manga Video lol).

So, sure...you can discuss it. :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...