Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are they gonna have a new theme song or new images in the theme song for the upcoming arc?
I think they should be having something new by now.
~Mina
Posted
[color=red]Well, they already have some, but it wouldn't hurt to change the images. Does anyone know if they used those in the first season of the series (ya know...the part we never got...grr!)?

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
Actually there was no previous "season", according To [URL=http://www.stormpages.com/edhrzic/Yugioh.htm]Edo's Yu-Gi-Oh! page[/URL] :

[quote]There was a previous series. There are several reasons that the previous series was not released in English, among them being: both series are animated by different companies, the first series had a lack of good animation quality (it was somewhat low budget -- most of the money went to hire big-name voice actors), and it parallels the early part of the comic book. Now, that usually is a good thing, but the earlier portion of the comic was very violent. If the first series would have been brought over, it would have been sliced up beyond belief. However, one of the final reasons is that sake of money: companies like 4Kids Entertainment don't make much money off the series; they actually make their money off of derivitive works, such as toys. The earlier portion of the series didn't have much to offer in the sake of those items, which means a lack of derivitive renevue. The second series involves a card game, which means a lot of derivitive games. [/quote]
Posted
[color=red]I could have swore I read somewhere there was a first season to the series...it focused on Yugi solving the puzzle...the Duelist Kingdom and whatnot was the second and part of the third season...oh, well, maybe I'm wrong...

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
I heard the same thing but apperentally there wasn't a first season. They had an earlier version out but it didn't catch so they took it off the air. Then they brought this one out and made it go stright to the point. It got alot more attention and people liked it more so this is basically the first season I guess...

Someone explained this to me a while ago but I unfortunatly have a bad memory and cannot remember what the exsact explination was...:blush:
Posted
i hope they get new images, but the song is okay now.

yeah, according to a few places it was another series, but at many sites where you BUY it they call it season. lol.
Posted
Yeah, I downloaded the Japanese themes. I like the songs to them. I'm ok with the theme song they have now, but they should have new images.
Posted
Well, all i did want were new images. If Pegasus isn't gonna show anymore, they should take him off. It wouldn't do good to have a guy who never shows up in a significant part of the theme. Is the whole Kaiba's Adventure land thing part of Duelist Kingdom arc?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...