Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The title of the session Honky Tonk Woman reminds me of The Doors ( i think). Have you ever seen a session that reminded you of a song or anything? Not just the title but anything, like the plot of the session or even a character in it.
Posted
[color=red]I was watching "Asteroid Blues" the other day...I'd kinda like to hear Chevelle's "The Red" at some time...just seems to fit the whole plot, what with the Bloody Eye and all that...

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
Well, there are a few Sessions that were initially based off tunes, title-wise. Honky Tonk Women was one, as you said, and Bohemiem Rapsody. I don't really think that they could have replaced any songs because I think they're perfect the way they are; Yoko Kano is the greastest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...