Okay,I just saw The last episode of 08Th MS Team(Episode 12),ANd i have no clue what's going on.What happened to Elendor(I missed the episode where he got hurt.)?Did he ever come back?See,I hvent seen the hole series,so i just want to know.Also,Where are Karen and Sanders?Did they die or something?And did you notice that when they finally find Shiro,That Ayna is pregnant?Please awser my questions.
-What happened to Elendor?How did he get hurt?Did he ever come back?Did he die?
-Where are Sanders and Karen?Did they die?
-Why did Meihkel quit the Feddy Forces?
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AmericanWriter [/i]
[B]CAn I just put in my digidestined and join the story line? [/B][/QUOTE]
No,I'm sorry.I let KK join late only because she had been ready this from the begining,just not posting.And,to be quite frank,I don't like you because you are a spammer,Sorry!
Peace out,
Zero(º.º)/
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
hahahaha..... yes you do, now go and find one!
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah,That's what i'm gonna do.......After i'm done with my oreo's.....*Runs off to eat Oreo's*
[COLOR=teal]I have to visit my grandma in a nursing home,and they let the old disabled people p!ss themselves,so i try to stay away......They always smell like urin.....[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]In the second movie he shows his affection for Ryoko,Shows that he's scared......Show's that he's in love with her.......Best anime movie ever seen by me......[/COLOR]
{Beep Beep Beep!Bio machine starting.....Beep Beep Beep!}
Name:Jean Blade
Age:21
Race:Human
Description:Dark,Spiked hair,Blue eyes,5 1/2 tall and carries around a Hand gun with laser bullets,Unlimmited and a laser shot gun,Unlimmited.
Bio:Orphaned,After being addopted by the highest ranking officer of the Space Force,He is comand of the Space Fleet,as he is Second in command.Like to reside on the ship "[i]Starblade[/i]".
Personality:Fun loving,Adventure Yerning,Energetic 21 year old Gerneral.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by True Otaku [/i]
[B]if you thinking gundam wing is good then you should seeing other series of gundam :) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Exactly right my good man.[/COLOR]