conpiracymonki
Members-
Posts
1798 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by conpiracymonki
-
[b]Waitaminnit.. Your cousin's called 'Uh' too? Whut a strange coinky-dink...[/b]
-
RPG Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #4! (sorry I'm late)
conpiracymonki replied to Flash's topic in Theater
[b]See you in court Final..[/b] -
[b] AJ: Uh,..where am I? ???: Silence! AJ: ... ???: Attempted to save Earth, treid to save friend, died in process...works for me! AJ: You're,..King ..Yemma? ???: Yes,..now move along...take the Higher Plane.. AJ: Huh? ???: NEXT![/b]
-
RPG Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe
conpiracymonki replied to Flash's topic in Theater
[b]K, Raiha, wha do I owe ya?[/b] -
[b] AJ: Why o why am I always late? *stops when he sees Safer and Shoryu in the air, both charging up a ki move* Safer: Masenko-.... Captain: Kaen-... Both: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *both the beams fight it out while the fighters strain* AJ: Uh-oh,...not good *the beam of Captain Shoryu gets closer to Sephiroth* Safer: I'm...losing...*sweat* AJ: ARENO NOBARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *just as Captain Shoryu's beam almost hits Safer, the Areno Nobara pushes it away to the side* *A big explosion near Safer, Safer is covered in smoke and dust* Captain: YOU! I almost had him! *points a finger at AJ and shoots* *AJ falls to the ground, hole in Saiyan armour* *dust around Safer clears* Captain: Now to get back to business,...huh? Where is the fool? [i]It seems as though Sephiroth knew what he was doing, and had Instant Transmitted out of the way in the last second, and the poor young semi-Saiyan has [u]killed[/u] himself for no reason whatsoever, as Sephiroth wouldn't've been killed anyway...[/i][/b] [B][U]Stats[/U] Strength: 9999 -> 12 000 Speed: 10 000 -> 15 000 Dexterity: 9999 -> 15 000 Spirit: 9999 -> 10 000 Ki: 10 000 -> 13 000 [COLOR=red]Sorry for the stat major jump, it's just that for some reason, my last post never got processed...and BTW, I may be dead, but I still have my body ;)[/COLOR][/B]
-
[b]..living, breathing, walking, mutating, chocolate muffins which could hibernate in outer..[/b]
-
[b]Akay, in the other thread, it ended up with *forgot who* and Voodoo arguin with each other,... so I guess we can legally argue in here to our hearts' contents... anyway,... the two things we argue here about.. (1) Which is better? (2) Is SPC a rip-off lame-*** copy of TMH/NT? Akay,..start the argument..[/b]
-
[b]Life is getting very sad again..sorta :D We just killed Cell in UK, and Goku just met Pikkon on Friday, but uh,..the picture's gone all crappy,...almost like it's... a pirate copy *gasp* *shock* *horror* Yes,...our newer episodes aren't very good quality. The sound and pictures stink. You lucky, lucky, lucky not-Brits.... Oh,..Pikkon's cool :)[/b]
-
[b]I've never seen those eps, coz I'm a Brit dubby kid. British meaning I'm a lifetime behind, and dubbie meaning I can't download the original/forward eps. But I think that [i]if[/i] Vejitto would turn SSJ4, then Gogeta'd lose. Because normal Gogeta ain't as powerful as normal Vejitto, right? And if he was, why'd the hell'd anybody wanna fuse permanently for a crappier being? Anyways, that's my screwed-up Dubbie POV :D But I always go with Altron and Safer...usually[/b]
-
[b]May anybody who hates Brolly be damned for an eternity and a half...:D[/b] I still have Movie 8 (DVD) in my bag,...all I need is a DVD Player, hehe..
-
RPG Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe
conpiracymonki replied to Flash's topic in Theater
[b]****--------------------**** AJ: Man I'm nervous.. [COLOR=red]AJ: Don't be..[/COLOR] AJ: Easy for you to say.. [COLOR=red]AJ: Easy? I have to watch myself lose! You think that's easy?[/COLOR] AJ: :flaming: [COLOR=red]AJ: God you look funny when you're venting out all that frustration.. :laugh: [/COLOR] *chokes* [COLOR=red]AJ: You,..can let..go of my...argh, neck...[/COLOR] [i]tbc...[/i] ****--------------------****[/b] -
[b]..Ate him,..but just as things were getting good, (and Satan Claus was wiping the bones off of his bib)..[/b]
-
[b]..Then he accidentally climbed back out..[/b]
-
What have you daydreamed about?
conpiracymonki replied to MischiefLink's topic in General Discussion
[b]My whole life [i]is[/i] a day-dream... O.o'[/b] -
[b]I have the most unique name of all,..and if there's another damned Otaku wit the same name,..I swear they are dead...[/b]
-
[b]..Leaving the reindeer with its now-trademarked (and famously known) red nose (Rudolph), and the elf with it sfamously known grouchy behaviour,...anyways...[/b]
-
RPG Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe
conpiracymonki replied to Flash's topic in Theater
[b]Me gots an idea,...why don't we all post up our moves, or atleast the ones that you don't mind showing us, up? That way, we'll know your moves, and you can sorta refer back here, so that you won't forget your old weak moves? K, I'll put mine up: [i][u]Moves-[/u][/i] [u]Ki:[/u] Pure Evil (little damage, used to escape) no colour beam Masenko Bomb blue blast DragonFist (ssj3 Goku) gold punch Super-Masenko white with flames beam/blast Kamehameha white beam/wave Ultimate Gatlit Gun pink wave Extreme Final Flash yellow wave Triple Juubeh red/pink wave ?Final? (Chou) Kamehameha blue wave Ultimate Kamehameha (Sayonara ih Kamehameha) blue/dark blue wave Final Destination (large, controlled Spirit Bomb) blue/white bomb Hidden Dagger (last resort) unknown suicidal Hikari Aku gold/white and spear shaped beam Areno Nobara (Desert Wild-Rose) yellow/gold beam [u]Elemental:[/u] Cold Fire (fire/ice) orange Holy Darkness (light/dark) black Light of Death (wind/shadow) grey Burning Water (water/fire) blue [u]Invisibility:[/u] ShadowNinja (very tiring, invisible) GridLock (finds invisible people) [u]Enhances:[/u] Psycho! (kaio-ken) red glow Super Kaio-Ken 4 (super kaio-ken) blue glow MegaSaiyan blue glow [u]Fusion/Split:[/u] United Hearts (fusion) Phantom Brothers (tri-form) split into 3, power level shared Twelve Eyes split into 5, power level same each, extremely tiring [u]Misc:[/u] Instant Transmission Chikara Focus (condensed ki) Spilt second power-up K, those were all my moves so far ;)[/b] -
RPG Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe
conpiracymonki replied to Flash's topic in Theater
[b]****--------------------**** AJ: Did ya get that? [COLOR=red]AJ: Sure, why wouldn't I?[/COLOR] AJ: No reason [COLOR=red]AJ: let's carry on,...12 hours is a pretty long time..[/COLOR] AJ: Naw,...let's take a break... [COLOR=red]AJ: ..After we get there, right? :D[/COLOR] AJ: Right, :D I'm up soon,.. [COLOR=red]AJ: Against who?[/COLOR] AJ: Trunks Jr. [COLOR=red]AJ: He's a good guy, right?[/COLOR] AJ: Right,..we'll go easy on each other... [COLOR=red]AJ: Remember that trick I taughtcha?[/COLOR] AJ: Sure! *[COLOR=red]AJ[/COLOR] shoots a blast towards AJ* *AJ powers up to Mega Saiyan, in the last split-second, and blocks the attack, after which he turns back normal, almost straight away* [COLOR=red]AJ: Hehe,..so you [i]do[/i] remember..[/COLOR] AJ: Yup! But how exactly did you learn that? [COLOR=red]AJ: I guess the Brolly in me is greater than in you :p[/COLOR] AJ: :( Oh well,..I've learnt that as well now :p there's nothing you know now that I don't know.. [COLOR=red]AJ: :devil: Says who? Prepare yourself..for this..[/COLOR] AJ: Hehe,..sucka [COLOR=red]AJ: Hi-KA..RI...AKU![/COLOR] *as he says 'KU', his hair glows blue, and his eyes flash red* *A kamehameha-size spear-shaped blue Ki blast comes hurtling towards AJ* AJ: A-reeee-na......no...ba... RA! *as he says 'RA', his hair glows blue, and his eyes flash red (and grey)* *the two Ki blasts stay in the same place...then disappear* *both fighters stand there, sweating...* AJ: You gotta teach me that, man! [COLOR=red]AJ: How about a trade?[/COLOR] AJ: Whut? Swapsies? [i]tbc...[/i] ****--------------------****[/b] bwahaha,...[i]Dark Light'[/i].... -
[b]White thick ones, any football ones, or the thin black ones... bwahaha...[/b]
-
[b]I swear if any of you call me mature for, my age..ARGH! I'm a Male, 13, and I look 14. :D And uh,...I dunno how much I weigh,..but it pretty heavy, doc says I have heavy bones (bump into me if ya don't believe me :)) And last time I checked, I was 5 foot exact, but that was 3 years ago, so go figure...[/b]
-
Gaming Exclusive scenes of second Final Fantasy movie!
conpiracymonki replied to Sephiroth's topic in Noosphere
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]separately, they cost £12.99, or a pack of 4 for £29.99, in dollars its the same, buying them separately is better because you get more stuff, like tifa comes with a little chocobo, and aeris comes with a frog, sephiroth is the best one with his masamune, but there is no cait sith, cid, or yuffie figures, unless you go to japan and get them from a different company, the ff8 figures cost about the same too.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]That 'film',..did you actually doit, Safer,..or did ya just find the site..? Coz I thought you jus found the site..[/b] -
[b]I liked the FF7 Cosmo canyon music, the FF7 Skateboard Game Chocobo Music at Wonder Square(when it goes faster at about 150 MPH), the FF8 Chocobo Music, FF8's Cid's music, Edea's sorceress tune (I guess One winged Angel is close enough to this), And uh,..Laguna's fight tune (when hefights any monster, that music rocks)[/b]
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]maybe i should delete this... i have only gotten 0 correct answers so far... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]And that zero happens to be ...* drum roll* ME! No-one else voted,..except maybe Kuja himself,..so there ya have it,.. *bows*[/b] Whoops, where're my manners? I forgot to bow! :D
-
[b]Did I say P-O-R-N? I meant Scooby Doo and the Obvious Bad Guy in the Stupid Mask Part IV..[/b]
-
[b]Damn! CWB's Pan Man? And nobody told me? Damn you all![/b] BTw Safer,..you can say 'damn'. I realised this when I was posting in the Aesty Tourney, and (as usual) I typed: [b]damn--------------------damn[/b] and it came out like that, instead of like this: [b]****--------------------****[/b] If ya look, you'll see one of my recent posts over there has been edited.. ;)