Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Zephyr

Members
  • Posts

    754
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zephyr

  1. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Enishi [/i] [B]Well alot of those you'd have to research a bit more than just watching / reading the manga... [/B][/QUOTE] Not a lot of research is required, actually. I found the info (answers) in an issue of Anime Invasion. :p
  2. I figured I would test people's knowledge of Cowboy Beobp, just to see who reads/pays attention to anime mags/articles. It is a simple three question quiz. (First one to answer all three gets a cookie :P ) 1. Which member of CB's creators, producers, musicians, etc. is Radical Edward designed after? 2. What is the name of the band that plays the opening theme song, and who created the band? 3. True or False: The band that plays the opening theme was created specifically to play CB's music. Alright, let us see who knows this info.
  3. You have never met any of the teachers that I had for high school if you believe they will look stupid that easily. Most of my teachers would find a response that makes you look like the stupid one. That is the problem with challenging someone with better training, they know more then you do and can use it.:D
  4. Hello one and all. I am new to the board, so I figured I would say hi. For those of you that like to haze newbies, watch yourselves. ;) I may be new here, but I know how to handle a forum. :D Just out of curiosity, has anyone here heard of or ever played Battletech?
×
×
  • Create New...