[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Plant_Angel [/i]
[B]I hope we're not assuming that Knives and Vash are Plants as in pretty flowers.[/b][/quote]
Well, no. :)
[quote]They are 'Power Plants' genetically manipulated something or others, I dont think they are some form of tree given sentient thoughts. Think of those big bulbs and everything that is refered to as 'lost technology'. Those two are 'lost technology' in a way.[/quote]
Well... when his mega-gun arm starts forming, his skin [i]does[/i] looks a lot like tree bark. ;)
[quote]Vash and Knives were born to a Plant, it doesnt make it very obvious in the anime, and I dont know how one of those things got preggers, but there you go.[/quote]
That's another thing that bothers me. What [i]exactly[/i] is a "plant". How did they come to be? How do they generate power? They need to make a sequel and explain more about that.
[quote]Theyre are just the same only they are autonomous and free thinking (and cute, sorry but they are ^_^)
I dont think Vash is 'more human' its just that he trys so hard to fit in. In fact Vash's 'flow', his power, is a lot greater than Knives.[/quote]
Well, maybe not exactly the same. In the episode that occured inside the flying ship, when Vash goes up to comfort the bulb-plant, it looked scary and green. Maybe Vash and Knives were specially enhanced?
[quote]My opinion of Legato is that he always had his power to control others, thats why he is so useful to Knives and why he was able to graft Vash's arm to himself, extending his life somewhat. I think he is actually about 40. Legatos importance is underlined as he is the only GHG without number. I am unsure of whether or ot he could overpower Knives, but his immense loyalty is a factor that would prevent us from ever finding out anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]
That's what I always thought, that he had always been able to control people. I still don't see why you would give your loyalty to someone like knives, though, unless you were powerless against him.