IC:
CF-*Yawn*, *Sigh* Another boring, simple day.
Charlie has been working on a factory to pay for a vehicle and enough food to return to New Chicago (now Meteo City). He had once fough alongside hybrids on a battle that changed his world. Now that peace has come, his life has been meaningless.
CF-I really miss the good old days:( . But in a few days I'll have enough money.
He put on his factory uniform and began his crate-moving job, the same way he has been for a year now. During lunch, the workers watch TV. While they were watching some raunchy shows, a News Broadcast was shown.
Reporter-Last night, at 11:30 PM, a dangerous drug dealer was captured by the Meteo City police. The agents didn't leave their last names, but their names are Tasha Adelle and Rico Tranzig.
Once the photos were shown, Charlie almost fainted.
CF-:eek: It's Valik and Trell! I wonder why the name change? And why the police job? Guess I'll find out in a few weeks.