Theres going to be a lot of really good games coming out for the X-box, especially games that are X-live. The one that takes gold is True Fantasy Online. I just learned of it recently and lets just say that I was... More then a little suprised :eek: . For one thing, Im a big fan of RPG Community games, but I got burnt out because so many of them focus solely on battling NPC enemies (Little team work, exploration, ugly characters, excessive Player Killing, ect.), Not only is this game going to have extensive teamwork, beatiful custom characters and areas, but It's also cellshaded and made in a anime style game world! Just everything that I could want in a game... Yea!
Guilds, Non-combat job occupations, ridable creatures (Horses, chocobo-like creatures, dragons, ships), purchasable property... The X-box archive needed this game, Now not only do they have the best first person shooters (Halo, Timesplitters 2, Brute Force), the best single player RPG (Fable), but now they've got the best Online community as well!
[IMG]http://xbox.com/media/games/tflo/sim-tgs-tflo-0001.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://xbox.com/media/games/tflo/sim-tgs-tflo-0004.jpg[/IMG]