Tsicoro was in his cabin after training hard all day at the secret location of a waterfall. Meditating there and practicing his sword techniques had always seemed more calming there. He had yet to get himself some dinner.
Dinner had always been difficult to cook up. He was still learning to cook properly, he had grown up in the major villaiges and usually just stolen food from the different families who left their tables, and mostly markets. Of course, he didn't always have to do that. Up until he was four years old his mother and father would get him everything he needed. Then there was that terrible night, Tsicoro had been in his room, just about to fall asleep. Then there was a defeaning crash heard at the entrance to his home. He sat bolt up in his bed, as he heard two screams coming from his parents room. He quitely snuck out of his room to see what was going on. Naraku was standing in the doorway of his parents room advancing on his mother and father every second. Tsicoro ran out of the house and hid out in the forest, hearing the horrid screams of his only family.
Tsicoro shook his head and tried to forget the memory. He felt ashamed though, because if he had had his skills in the sword and had known more about his magic, he could've killed Naraku right there. "Oh well" he sighed "What has been done has been done. I will get my revenge someday. I hear that Naraku is dead, but im sure those rumors are false."
Tsicoro quietly cooked his dinner. Chicken with potatoes, again. It was about the only thing he knew how to make well. He needed a friend, someone who would teach him to cook! He ate his meal outside. The sun was just about to set. "No, i think i want a bit more daylight" he thought to himself and with some effort he cried "Dalatius moro!" The sun slowed down.
"Ahh, thats bet-" he was cut off, in the distance of the wood, he heard some voices talking. He went closer to the forest, using his ability of invisibility he quietly looked to see who his trespassers were. Their voices were coming closer with every step he took. He came to a clearing where he saw a woman who looked about twenty and a man who looked about 18. They were talking about something. He heard their convorsation, apparently the man was a monk and the woman had attacked someone named Kagome. Suddenly, the woman slumped to her knees and clutched her side grimacing in pain. "GO NOW!" she yelled. The man took off running, and Tsicoro followed. The man met up with a girl, "Miroku, where have you been?" she asked. "Ahh" Tsiroco thought "So his name is Miroku"
Tsicoro stepped out and uncloaked himself from invisibility. Miroku and the girl stepped back and Miroku held out his fist and prepared to take the string of beads from it.
Tsicoro: Hold on there! I don't mean any harm! I just followed you because I thought you might be in trouble for that girl was starting to act very strangely. I wanted to know if i could help. I heard something about attacking a Kagome?
Kagome: I'm Kagome!
Miroku: I think we'd all like to know who you are.
Tsicoro: Oh, im terribly sorry. My name is Tsicoro, now, i don't want you to run away, but i am a half/human. I wield magical powers, but i promise, i will not hurt you. Not unless you work for that evil Naraku of course. He killed my parents when i was just a boy. If you are against him, i am on your side. And believe me, you wouldn't want me not to be.
Kagome: Then we are on your side too. Come on, lets go find the others. Im sure they'd love to meet you.