First Name: Revka
Nicknames: Wolf-chan, Munchkin (I have no clue why), The Jew, etc....
Quick Description: Intelligent (for the most part), polite (when necessary), Sarcastic (NO WAY), witty (I try)
Age: 17
Weight: 132 lbs
Hair Color/style: Dark Blonde; Really long. I wash it, brush it, and call it a day.
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'6
Body Decorations: Lots; Both ears are peirced all the way up and down (around 14 on each ear), nose pierced (only one at this time). Tattoos: decorated Wolf paw prints (on my chest...think Eve--but remember, I had mine FIRST!!!). New motto: Pain is simply a case of mind over matter...If you don't mind, It don't matter!!
Wardrobe: I haven't bought clothing in ages, so everything I have is full of holes and falling apart. I look like a poor person when I leave the house (oh, wait, I AM).
Marital Status: single, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Makes Me Happy: Reading, drawing, sleeping (I wish I wasn't an insomniac), playing with my pets, seeing road-kill (people)
Makes Me Sad: going to work, Seeing road-kill (animals)
Favorite Music Type: Rock: Oldies, Newbies, you name it I'm there. Techno crap-what better to jam to when searching the web?
Favorite musical Bands/Artists: Korn, Drowning Pool, Blue Oyster Cult, Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Queen of the Damned soundtrack (hated the movie, loved the music; go figure), Serial Experiments Lain soundtrack (the greatest), etc etc etc......
Movies: The Nightmare on Elm Street (the funniest horror movie do-dad EVER), Hell Raiser (self explanatory), What Dreams may Come, Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, Enter the Fist (I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn; and it's non-dairy too!), etc...
Cigarettes: Sure
Alcohol: alcohol smells bad and tastes worse; but on the plus side it can make "friends" do some hilarious things.
Drugs: HELL NO.
Pets: Maddie (smart lab-golden), Rusty (stupid sheltie), Screech (psyco neko from Hell), Callie (Lusty neko), Fujiko (Mama Rat), Lupin (Papa Rat; do I have a great sence of humor or what?), {no name yet} ( the only baby rat I kept), and finally...Romsca (Dove like thing). I don't have pets...I have a zoo.
Fav anime/manga: Love Hina, Chobits, Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop, Silent Mobius (sp??), Ranma 1/2, Petshop of Horrors, Wish, S.E. Lain, .hack//sign, CardCaptor Sukura (ALL of them), Outlaw Star, Dragon Knights, Lupin(Rupan) the III, Fake, Gravitation, Fushugi Yugi (sp?), Slayers, Please Teacher (so sue me, I don't remember the word for please), oh my head hurts, there are too many!!
Icewolfeyes