Circa had fled from the school as soon as possible. For some reason, that teacher had let her off easily... But she knew the teacher had gone after Tanya, for she saw Tanya walk in and heard a loud commotion in the classroom. But Circa didn't stick around. No way, she hopped on her bike and sped off to her apartment. Apartment A125 on the top floor.
As soon as Circa had locked up her bike in the front she ran to the apartment and reached for the knob of the door. But...it was locked. Circa scowled and said some japense cusswords as she searched her pockets for the key. Then it hit her, she had left the key by her bed.
Circa slammed her fist against the door and sat down against the wall, her head hitting it. Soon, she heard some rushing up the stairs only to see Ashley, Tanya, and some other boy. Circa stood and dusted off her skirt.
"You...you live here?" she asked quietly.
Ashley nodded. "Why, yes I do. Do you live here?"
Circa also nodded. "Yes," she said, her accent heavy. "I live in A125. But I was locked out."
Ashley smiled. "Well what a coincidence! I live in A126! Why don't you come in?" He asked and opened the door.
Circa thanked him many times and went inside.