Yea, I got two older siblings, a brother (18), and a sister (17). We get along okay, but, we do argue alot.
My brother is a complete a** when he doesn't take his medicine ~looks at full medicine bottle on counter~ Yea so he's an 18 year old a**bruiser with a god-complex and an evil corrupted brain. He's ok, very rarely, but most of the time we're arguing, or he's locked in his room or out smoking somewhere. In the off-chance that he does take his medicine, he's really nice, really, really nice, (give away free money nice). That's the only time we have fun, and that's the only part of my brother that i'll miss if something would happen to him.
My sister and I get along great. We don't talk much, but when we do, it's almost only good things. Only when "it's that time of month" is she upsetting. Other then that it's good.
As for myself, I guess i'm annoying at times, but, it is only when i want attention, and I rarely need attention. Most people say that I'm pretty mature for my age. My parents even say I'm more mature then my brother. ~Can't think of anything else.~ So there ya' go.