-
Posts
163 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by JC Goodwin
-
Writing -Syk3's Guide to Modding Your Butt Off-
JC Goodwin replied to Dragon Warrior's topic in Creative Works
That was funny dude -
My dad used to listen to pink floyd and i think they were ok. Not my cup of tea thought.
-
Dude that program is relly old. Over here in england it used to be on the disney channal. I loved that show but they kept repeating it so i got bored.
-
I would hate to share a room with Gene Starwind cause he would just leave a mess every where. Come back drunk at all hours of the mornin and also bring back girls when i wouldnt be scoring and he would proable end up crashin the Outlaw Star into our room. Also i would want to share with Hero from g-wing cause he be the most boring Mother****** in the world and proable try to kill me in my sleep or blow the room up.
-
Anime Mecha Anime - Which Do You Prefer Out Of...?
JC Goodwin replied to ElrickOtaku's topic in Otaku Central
I has to be gundam wing all the way. Proably cause first of all it the series that got me in to anime and the Gundams and Tallgeese could destory any other mobile suits. Thought i did like Nadesico i thought that was great. But i never seen the other two but gundam all the way. -
Im in band a band called SLAUHTERED. It started of with me and a mate and i play guitar while he plays bass. I play 2 guitars. My fav guitar my custom made fender start and a yamaha pacifica. Then we bought in my friend chris in on guitar and volcals. That guy is amzing cause he can do both things at once. Then my ex girlfriends brother Tim joined and plays drums. Its cool now cause i get to play solos. If you listen to our songs you can tell its in your face complete 1000 rpm thrash metal. We have about 10 songs under our belts and a cd.
-
Screw that i dont know why you all so suicidly but im gonna life my life cause i got so many things to do like 1. Win the wwe championship 2. Have my first kid 3. Meet slayer. If you feel so down you might as well just kill your self right know. I mean you could look around the world and see how terrible it is or see how good it is.
-
Personally i think angle is better as a face than a heel. But you have to admit smackdown is losing to raw. I mean they just lost beniot which was one of their main guys. They need the Rock or Goldberg to go back to smackdown. Also as much as i like eddie i dont think that he is wwe championship material. And whats with hardcore holly. Their just holding for time. They need edge back to or give that matt morgon a push. They diffinatly need taker. I think goldberg is going to smackdown.
-
Its got to be heavy and hardcore for me. Slayer, slipknot, machine head, pantera, morbid angel, Sepultura, in flames, hate breed , raging speed horn, motor head, nile, immolation, kittie, craddle of filth. Are proabley my favouritr bands cause i love metal. I just love the kick out of metal i get when i listen. Just bought God Hates us all by slayer . I love it yeah.
-
I just gotta say that any body whom does drugs and are stoners and crack heads. Your a bunch of well i cant say that on this page but still screw drugs if you want to muff your life up and dont get other people involed involed in your crap.
-
Cool so many slayer fans. This just kicks butt. Here is another question what is everybodies fav slayer album.
-
Anime Doe's anynoe like gundam heavyarm's
JC Goodwin replied to Gundam_Heavyarm's topic in Otaku Central
I think that every gundam is great except sandrock which in my opion is complete crap. It anit nothing compared to heavy arms or THE MIGHTY DEATH SCYTHE. But i still think heavy arms still kicks butt. Those two just rock. -
Yeah you are right. Can some one please close this thread.
-
When do you think is the right time for sex?
JC Goodwin replied to Epitome's topic in General Discussion
I would like to raise this to everybody that there is to much presure to have sex. I just did when the time was right . And i did it with some one who i loved very much and we still togher no. But really just dont sweet it to much. Just sit back and wait for it to happen. -
What does everybody think of machine head. They are my one of my fav bands. I think it is cool how they have always stuck to doing there own thing and never have followed a different trend of music.
-
If i have a son i want to name him but if its a girl i'll let my girlfriend do that. I like the name Flint.
-
My fav band in the world iz slayer and i was wondering if their iz any slayer fans on ob cause it seems that im on my own here. If their is any my fav slayer song is angel of death cause in my opion its the best song slayer ever wrote and also their rain in blood album is my fav album but what does everybody thing of their newest album god hates us all.
-
Ive got to say that everything said here is just tearin me up about the knot and is it true their is a another slayer fan out their cool.
-
I think that slipkot first of all just rule. Everthing about the knot boys is incredible but its a shame that this is their last album. My fav song is The Herictic Anthem ( Actually im holdin the iowa cd in my hand write now.) As for my fav slipknot member its Mick. He is God Hence his name Molton Metal God. Im a guitarist and mick apart from kerry king is my hero and i also own a bc rich worlock like micks. If any maggot asked me a question i could answer it . In fact ill start the ball rollin Q. What was the name of the band that mick was in with paul and craig (It was a death metal band)
-
I couldnt say but im a huge Huge Edge Head but thrn also think rey mestrio rocks cause he just so amazing and if i was awrestler i would wantthem to in my corner. But here a new subject for da guys Who is everybodies fav Diva. Mine is stacy kiebler she is so fine.
-
Yeah i like craddle of filth They make a refreshing sound to all the thrash and death Metal i listen to. Have you heared a band called Dimmu Borghir(I Hope I spelt it rite) i think they cool too but me luv slayer which have been rockin for nearly 20 years.
-
I always get stuck when it comes to this cause i i like loads of bands but when it comes down to it Slayer, Slipknot, Machine Head and Pantera iz da bands for me
-
I know I Know But it makes me mad and also my video doesnt work sometimes
-
Easily the Best Theme was the ending to gundam wing Pure Class and great guitar work
-
Im sick to death to death of it cause scifi channal moved it animes to thrusday nites so its really made me mad cause i cant watch cause its on a skool nite and they start it at two in da morning sometimes. Also they need to get some new animes. I say we start a rebbelion and take over the scifi studios and force them to show it again on saturdays at 12. [SIZE=4]WHOS WITH ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :mad: Thankyou