[font="Tahoma"] Can I just skip the whole "Who is it/Why are they nifty thing?
[b]James[/b]- He's nifty because he always has the members of OB in mind and always does his best to contribute to the site on a more personal level. Whether that'd be posting in threads or contributing new features (and helping the podcast!), James is always there for us. We are blessed to have a Director like James.
[b]Boozorz[/b]- My partner in crime is an editing mastermind and also one of the nicest, funniest and friendliest members on the board. He's also got an awesome dutch accent ;)
[b]Chibi Master[/b]- My favorite Gremlin. She's always eager to help anyone, and is a "happy person" :P. I enjoy her holiday threads/ segments. I declare whatever day the Nifty Fifty releases to be Chibi Master day!
[b] The Lounge[/b]- I moved to this section and I love the large variety in the topics. While I don't participate in all of them, it's nice to see where people's interests lie.
[b]Shinmaru[/b]- Shin has inspired me to check out new anime with his weekly anime segments that he does for the podcast. ( I really liked the Shogi one, dude.) and is too school for cool. Shin has a cool voice and doesn't afraid of anything.
[b]CaNz[/b]- Whether it'd be having the most profile views for some reason, or misspelling the word "future" , CaNz finds some way to be one of the leading members of the forum. We all pick on him, but it's only because we are obligated to. Or maybe it's because he's family. I dunno.
[b]Sangome[/b]- BECAUSEOMGSHEFREAKSOUTCONSTANTLY.
[b]Ace[/b]- My OB Broksi. His Hanz von Hozel Fan Fiction Theatre is simply wonderful and has affected my vernacular with phrases such as "make a lazy/ an active."
[b]The OB community[/b]- You guys are awesome. The site has waned in traffic over the years, but we have dedicated users who have shown their dedication to their forum. Every time I hear the intros for the Podcast, or I get to speak with another member via Skype, it feels like I've known them forever.
[b]Kei[/b]- Our News anchor is so in touch with all things Journalism and has an awesome delivery when it comes to delivering the news. Kei's also a very......persuasive person when it comes to negotiation. I'll be on the lookout if I meet her and she has a bag with her....
[b]Our soon to be MINI-Indi[/b]- While it was a bit /late for me, Indi and Nathan are welcoming a little one into the world. Certainly not the first OB Baby, but still nifty nonetheless .
[b] Sabrina getting married[/b]- Indi's roommate and fellow Otaku Sabrina also took a life step and decided to hook on the wedding shackles. CONGRATULATIONS :)
[b]Lyndy[/b]- Our pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty one! Lyndy always gives us content to discuss on the Podcast and is the nicest and friendliest porn bot I know.[/font]