Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Petie

Administrators
  • Posts

    1170
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Petie

  1. [size=2][font=Verdana][color=royalblue]I'm personally looking foward to any new Zelda game released. I have been a huge fan of the Zelda series for a long time and I loved Wind Waker. I haven't really heard any news other than in this forum but I also haven't really looked. Also, in refrence to the quote below by [/color][color=royalblue]Leumas Loch, Wind Waker was in my opionion, one of the greatest games I have played in a while. It isn't the graphics that matter and if that is what you base your games on, I would take the advice given below and give away your Game Cube because a truly loyal Zelda fan would not just avoid buying a game because they changed the graphics. The music, game play, and battles were all done amazingly and personally, I thought the graphics change was an interesting twist.[/color][/font][/size]
×
×
  • Create New...