[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]UGH! Okay, here's my list[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo- Too ugly and sounds really annoying and prissy! I hate prissyness with a passion!:flaming: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Yuna from Final Fantasy 10- She's dumb and airheaded. She would bore me to death with her limited vocabulary:sleep: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Tidus from Final Fantasy 10- He's cute, but dumb. His dub voice sucks.:help: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Misty from Pokemon- She's better than May, I'll give her that. But she's violent! EEK!:sweat: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]May from Pokemon- I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER!!:flaming: :flaming: She likes Ash, I know she does. She screwed up the whole plot by coming in. She's a dope and I despise her!:moron: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]As you can see, most of them are girls. I would like living with boys, because I'm female, so, I dunno. sesshoumaru's so hot!:love: But I would be afraid he'd kill me! :sweat: [/color][/font][/b]