Jump to content
OtakuBoards

kiandabomb

New Members
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kiandabomb

  1. Rate My Banner PLZ
  2. I type fast sorry Isn't that smaller than 500 by 100 anyway I just make my banener 500 by 100 from now one you guy are really nice you should visit Naruto Talk Some time.
  3. yeah you picked mine I made the kakashi one in naruto talk I am leading by 2 votes woohoo!!
  4. I luv Otaku Board u guys are so much nicer than the people at naruto talk anyway I need to win a battle there so pick the best banner out of two and plz don t pick me because of me pick it if its better tell whcih banner is better out of the 2 and out of the three thats the same which is better and the differnce is where the text is place adn some on the border [color=teal]Members, please choose which banner you like from the three below. -Syk3[/color]
  5. that nice it plain i like the background but if u had a better picture it would be even better
  6. My Best Banner Ever Plz Rate which picture is the better out of the two? The 1st or 2nd one?
  7. i made it slower for you so you can read it
  8. Hardest and longest banner i worked on plz rate .give me a even rate like everyone else
  9. its a very solid not to fancy not to less ill give it an 8
  10. [font=Tahoma]Plz Rate my 3rd banner as if i wasn't a noob thanx and bye and what you think of it. Also i made the other two picture i am gonna use them for a background but tell me which one is better out of the two. I didn t make the spiderman thing it says the site on it but its a really good wallapaper. Also who has a A full size Art of Sword Samuri X wallpaper or the words of it, If so can i have it plz and i have smaller sized attached. [/font]
  11. 2nd Banner Plz Rate and Tell Me What you Think[img]http://e.1asphost.com/dick/56.gif[/img]
  12. [size=2][color=green]First Time Using Photoshop and cut me some slack.[/color][/size] [color=green][size=2]Oh, and this is my first banner, so please take that into consideration when rating[/size].[/color]
×
×
  • Create New...