[COLOR=Navy]Since double-posting is not allowed, I merged your two replies.
~Dagger~[/COLOR]
Congratulations! You're a Saiyuki fan. We're getting our cult tattoos on Thursday.
Hee Hee!
I took a chance on Saiyuki too and now I own DVDs 1-11, the Saiyuki Reload import boxset, the movie and the OVA and about 17 posters. ^__^ I'm crazy. Now you will be too!!
-----
I'M HERE TO ANSWER EVERYBODY'S QUESTION!!
Is Saiyuki Reload another series of Gensomaden?
YES! Saiyuki Reload is a continuation of their journey west. In teh 7th DVD they introduce three gods, Homura, Zenon and Shien who want to make a new world using the Maten and Seiten scriptures of heaven and earth which stops them on their journey west.
In Reload, they continue on with the journey after their encounter with the three rogue gods. In Reload, they fight a human, who wants to be a Sanzo priest and steals Sanzo's scripture which disrupts them on their journey west once again!
In Reload: Gunlock, they are still on the road west, I haven't seen this series yet so I don't know if it ends there or not.