Spider-Man 2 was by far the best superhero flick of all time, and I'm not just giving this flick a shameless plug. It had everything that most flicks of the year had been lacking. It had the perfect blend of action, drama, romance, but more importantly it was once again true to the comic. We could really feel the emotions of Peter Parker and his dilmea about being Spiderman....
Also Doc Ock, was by far one ot the best supervillans "special effect wise" in history, the tentacles really outdid themselves. I did have one minor disappointment with the flick....and that was on the part of Mary Jane, it seemed like this time around they didn't have many lines for Kristen Dunst which took away from the role...and they made Mary Jane seem a bit too much like a skank.... However once again, Sam Raimi (sp?) has outdid himself, and I really can't wait to see what Spiderman 3, 4, 5, and 6 have instore.....for us since they plan on making at least six movies...
Lastly.....isn't it about time we got some Venom?