[COLOR=DarkRed][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Many people may think I'm goth. I like the Darkness, I like to wear dark colors refering to black, blood red and dark blue. I like pain because of the saying "No pain, no gain." I'm also the quiet type that only responds when talked to, people think I'm thinking of some evil scheme.
I hate saying the word l-o-v-e. I was never happy before or I never remember the time when I was happy. I maybe laughing, but I dont smile. I dont care about the world. I don't care about what people think about me because I know what I am. I would admit I can become a good goth, but I'm not.
I have friends who are goth. They don't boast about it or anything. They act like me, but dress darker because sometimes I might wear white(which is once a month). I wouldn't put myself under the category of "Goth" even if I act like just them. I like to be alone in my own group. [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/B] [/COLOR]