I think that Koga and Kagome would really be nice together, if Koga would stop being so one-sided and saying stuff like "I'm gonna make you my woman", he might be happy with Kagome, but I'm not loving the Kagome/Inuyasha thing, I am just not feeling it. Vegeta + Bulma just does not make any sense, they just married out of the blue and that was that. WTF!? I don't really mind Kenshin + Kaoru too much, Kaoru may be so whiny at times but she can also be very nice. Tenchi + Aeka is not really so bad either, Ryoko is cool but Tenchi is too boring for her, Ryoko deserves better Tenchi and Ayeka look to be made for eachother. I really like Cloud + Aeris, a flower girl and an ex-military guy, its like a pure heart and some tough guy, I think it looks good, opposites attract. As for Hiiro + Relena, Hiiro is deos not seem to be interested in such things as love. Rei + Shinji = bad because Rei is awesome and Shinji is so whiny. Lafiel + Jinto is not good because Lafiel belongs to me. :love: