Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Terriermon

New Members
  • Posts

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Terriermon

  1. holy crap, i gatto write those down
  2. Um, probably Aeries or Cait Sith, hes cool!!!!!!!! [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i combined ur 2 posts and deleted the 2nd--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  3. I always thought there were a lot of waters, its kinda hard for Misty to catch all of em
  4. LOL Probably
  5. I think your right!! ^_^
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i] [B]That Sakuya is a b*tch who is a Big @$$ moron puppet Who is a idiot that F8ckin dumb with a big b*tch *** ego which is none![SIZE=4]Fu(K Her![/SIZE] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Settle Down! :confused: I only agree with, that she is not the most liked character
  7. I think so too, i think he likes her better too
  8. I like Purple
  9. When i grow up, im going there too
  10. I wanna live in Japan, it would be sooo cool!!
  11. Welcoome back!!! ^_-
  12. Where would you live? I would sooo live in Kyoto
  13. HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...