I always liked forest planets. let's try one of those! It gives more action by allowing us to swing from trees and junk. (Recall the chase scene on Endor's Moon) EWOKS!
Heh. I'm second served. Yummy. Pasta! er... right...
Name: Jaster Rameel
Age: 18
Jedi Status: Master
Light
saber type: single-bladed lightsaber
saber color: green
force powers: jump, force heal, force, Mind control (was this a light jedi move. I swear you get it in the game Dark Forces 2. Well, that's what I get for not playin' in a long time...)
*sigh* It seems this was another waste of time for some people won't post in it even tho I said u must be able to post in it.
Well, anyone wanna take Bryan's spot? If so, answer the questions.
Heh. Confusing, huh? I found where you are. You are still in the forest and Daskar and Samantha left you with Aronia when the boar ran off with Samantha.
Yeah. Futurama and The Simpsons are pretty good also. I don't watch Futurama often, tho. But I think I've seen every episode of the Simpsons. ^^ I watch them practically everyday.
Out of the blue, I asked myself, "What is your favorite animal, Gavin?" Then, scratching my blonde hair, I answered "Dragon!" Of course, foxes come second. ^^
What are your 2 favorite animals?
1. Dragon
2. Fox
Lamb: Yo yo yo. Gavin doesn't exist, brotha.
Kobra: That's right, Lamb.
Lamb: We'll start this now. You two must answer 5 questions then we move onto round 2.
Kobra: Let's do this!
[B]Questions:[/B]
1. What is a pickle?
2. What man-made thingy can be seen from outer space?
3. What is Lamb's Grandpa's name?
4. Whoi's your daddy?
5. If a cow laughed, would milk come out his nose?
ANSWER THESE TO SEE WHO GETS THE POINT!
Kobra and Lamb return with their own game show where 2 competetors go against one another by answering crazy questions asked by Kobra and Lamb themselves. Are you up for it?
Rules: Answer the questions and no spamming.
WARNING: If you can't post the answers often, don't compete. Only people I actually can trust to post answers.
We need 2 people for the 1st game. Anyone?
I dunno... Can't change my mind. It was good and all and of course i've watch 1 trillion times (and counting), but I still find the others better. I guess I just like the action on the planets more. TESB had all space action. :D ROTJ & a New Hope had all the planet action like Jabba ^^ EWOKS!
Jaster Mareel, man! Booyah!
Erm... have any of you seen previews for Episode 2? It doesn't look as good as the others. That seemed to go for Episode 5. The middles don't catch my fancy as much as the other two that surround it. [B]Return of the Jedi[/B] was deffinatly the best of all 6! But I shouldn't say that until I've seen 2 and 3.
Here's a quick quiz for the people out there that think they're DW masters.
1. What was the main hero's name in Dragon Quest the show?
2. Who was the enemy?
3. (easy) What was Loto's father's name?