[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Sega doesn't have the right to discontinue the distribution of a game they created? A game which they actually released on the GameCube after it had been discontinued on the Dreamcast, to extend its lifespan? Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. I mean, they're not still selling the old Genesis Sonic games. Those were discontinued because they wouldn't sell well enough to justify the costs of continuing to produce them, and it's likely the same case with Sonic Adventure DX. You can't expect Sega to continue making a game that isn't turning a profit, and seeing as how they were the ones to create the game in the first place, they have every right to discontinue the production of that game.
Oh, and as a sidenote: James, the Site Director, gave me the right to delete posts which I believe to be in violation of the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url] when he made me a moderator. That includes off topic posts, as well as ones which fail to meet the standard of quality expected here at OtakuBoards. So I'd suggest reading and following those rules if you wish to continue posting here; James has also given me the privilege of banning members who continually violate the rules, and your post quality is somewhat lacking.[/color][/QUOTE]
Yeah..i know that! I was saying one thing but meaning another. In this case I meant that the COUNTRY had no right to discontinue a great game like that in my OPINION. Sorry if you were offended!!