[QUOTE=Godelsensei][COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]
I guess the number one anime character I assosciate myself with has got to be Shikamaru. He's lazy, likes just sitting and thinking, is in a constant state of exasperation, doesn't go out of his way to show off (or do anything he doesn't want to, for that matter), kind of bitchy in that he whines alot, is in touch with what he's dumb at, and gets sick and tired of people constantly yelling and asking him the same question over and over, but never reacts. He also gets along with people, but isn't necessarily ready to trust them. Not to mention he doesn't really care what people think about him.
Another thing we have in common is that we're both incredibly cynical, and quick to point out the faults in arguments or suggestions.
And our mothers both constantly harangue us about being sarcastic, lazy bums...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I absolutly agree. I am definatly like Shikamaru too, though not as much. I wont say why I'm like him because you've got that down to scratch. :animesigh
I can also be like Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic, the way she interacts with Sousuke. And maybe Ran Kotabuki from Super Gals. Actually there are bits and peices from alot of characters I can relate to. But I cant think of one that is soooo exactly ME, exept Shikamaru, who is actualy pretty hot by the way.. :animesmil .